Posted by Webmaster on 3. February 2012 16:19
On February 2, 2012 The Department of Defense’s (DoD) Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP) released a solicitation requesting proposals for demonstrations of installation energy technologies focused on the following topics:
1. Smart Secure Integrated Installation Energy Management;
2. Cost Effective On-Site Distributed Generation;
3. Advanced Component Technologies to Improve Building Energy Efficiency;
4. Advanced Building Energy Management and Control;
5. Tools and Processes for Decision-making Associated with Energy Use and Management; and
6. (DoD Only) Advanced Water Management and Controls for DoD Buildings.
All pre-proposals are due on March 29, 2012. For more information, please check out the SERDP and ESTCP web site or attend the February 16th online seminar "ESTCP Installation Energy Funding Opportunities".
| Digg This!
| Save to del.icio.us
Share on Facebook